Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy day in November!


well it looks like I didn't make it back in October. The move is all over, we are settling nicely in our new home. Don't ask me if I'm un-packed yet, the house looks like a bomb crash landed here! but really I'm super glad that everything is here now and I don't have to go back in forth between 2 homes. Oh and the unpacking is so much fun, it's like getting early Christmas presents, so much stuff that I love but haven't seen in over 1 year!
more pics to come soon. Just wanted to stop by and say Happy day in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
near the ocean, California, United States
I'm just a girl who loves to play with crafting supplies paint & scissors Welcome to my wacky little world, lover of all things vintage addicted to fabric.

Mend and make do.....

Mommy's Idea

don't spend your life, watching other people live it

don't spend your life, watching other people live it

Pages

Powered By Blogger