Friday, June 19, 2009

today was a good day.........


hello there! I'm so happy because just look what I got in the mail today! I just love getting stuff in the mail , don't you? I bought these Japanese deco tapes on etsy aren't they not the cutest things you've ever seen. I know I'm silly ...the kid in me hasn't left me. Can't blame me for being the only girl in my family. In a home full of boys, you can't help but buy "girly things" and surround yourself with colorful, fun, cute & vintage of course, things!
well speaking of cute, I haven't showed you the pics of my pillow coverings I made last week . They are suppose to be on my couch, but I can't get enough of them so they ended up on my bed and haven't left!!! hahaha.....Here check em out, watcha think? cute huh? I made them from 2 different fabrics. The front side is Heather Bailey's "pop garden bijoux"




and this back side is from Anna Maria Horner's Garden party collection ...oh yeah and to finish off I made (ties) the blue bows from scraps given to me when I ordered bundles of AMH " good folks line". These talented ladies have created such beautiful fabrics!! I can't seem to get enough of it!


Check out this cute little guy, picked him up on my lunch hour at my favorite thrift shop for $1 , he didn't have his mate but oh well, he sure is cute.



I also picked up this zipper & spools for .25 cents, needless to say It was a good day......
oh better go now. It's a bit nippy here about 50 degrees and my honey is calling me to come sit by him so we can cuddle and watch a movie, he's got my coffee ready. So much for summer huh? last week I was drinking cold stuff today it's hot stuff. Have a great weekend see you next week!.. oh yeah next week remind me to show you my Blythe doll!
yes you heard right, my hubby bought me a Blythe doll, should arrive tomorrow, can't wait....
arrghh it's going to be a long night.
{{{{{huggs}}}}
swankygal

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
near the ocean, California, United States
I'm just a girl who loves to play with crafting supplies paint & scissors Welcome to my wacky little world, lover of all things vintage addicted to fabric.

Mend and make do.....

Mommy's Idea

don't spend your life, watching other people live it

don't spend your life, watching other people live it

Pages

Powered By Blogger